>>I have been way to busy lately. DId I already post about feeling this way? I feel like everything is just a blur. Meetings and meetings and training and parents, and ipods, and psps and porn, and baby bisexuals. These are real things I have to deal with daily. I had ANOTHER day of training Tuesday, and of course there was an issue with a student looking at inappropriate things on the computer in the "lunch time fun room". The women who runs the lunch time room was also at the training with me so we both had subs. So our subs had to deal with it, it escalated, I hate not being there. I have three IEPS next week, a half day, touch of class (which is half a week of school activities and dances and all that). Plus I had a mom who is attempted to meet with me at 4 Pm on a friday before we have a week off vacation. That is NOT fair. I'm trying to be accommodating, but I need to have limits.
>> Funny conversation from today:
Phillip: Something is wrong with your eyes Miss T. You need to fix them.
(I was wearing green eyeshadow)
Me: It's eye shadow, you dont like it?
Phillip: No. it's weird, fix it.
weird eyeshadow! hahaha
ReplyDeleteJarom
I remember IEP's. It's so hard to figure out how to fit everything in sometimes. The good news is, the first year of teaching is the worst. I don't think you could pay a teacher double salary to go back to their first year of teaching!
ReplyDelete