Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Stress
>>A lot of the things I deal with on a daily basis could be thought of as stressful. A lot of the things I have to tell my students over and over could be thought of as stressful. It is very easy for them to become this way. I think I have even blogged about stress. Lately I have taken on a new outlook. A lot of the things I deal with are comical. They are hilarious. It is amazing the issues I deal with. It's easy to get frustrated. It's easy to think that my job is so hard. But, what's even better is just laughing at it. Its so much better to enjoy it. To take a moment and look at these kiddos and just laugh. They are so funny. They say the best things. I love it.
Labels:
stress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you're finding humor in it all. Good luck with the rest of the year.
ReplyDelete