Saturday, August 6, 2011

Back to school

>>While driving home from our long vacation this past week, the realization that school was starting totally sunk in. My aides got their assignments and NONE of my three aides will be returning. Not that it was their decision, but they all got moved. Two of them to different schools, and one to a different class on campus. I'm a little stressed because, these 3 knew my students, they knew curriculum, the school, etc. etc. etc. Now, I have two new instructional assistants (one full day, one half). So, throughout the drive home, i am getting calls, texts, i am calling and texting to try and sort things out and figure out who got moved and who I will be sharing the year with.

>>Then, the day after we got home I started the Home hospital case. I am glad I am doing it, but it is a lot. I need the money, and the experience, but again 5 extra hours a week its going to make a dent. I started this week, and completed 4 hours. It was interesting and fun, and I do look forward to doing it.

>>Finally, I am trying to sort out money, and what else needs to be completed before my credential clears. This is a pain. I am waiting on scores from things i submitted a few weeks ago, and passing those depends on everything else. STRESS IS HERE.. Not to mention, i need to go to my classroom. GAH. This blog post is showing my stress. I apologize :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! That is quite a to do list! We missed you last week in CO. Wish you could have come. Make sure you visit the blog to see pics from the visit. :)

    ReplyDelete