THIS IS BULLSHIT!
All Indians are evil.
Stop being idiots!
I HATE THIS!
I DONT CARE ANYMORE
I just want to go home.
No.
No.
No.
I am acting like a big kid now!
Why would someone donate sperm?
TITS
>>I am not upset. I am not crazed at the moment. I am just tired. I am tired of ragging on them. THEY ARE 12-14 years old! They should know to be quiet when people are working (when they are supposed to be working), to push in their chairs, to not throw their pencils in the box and put it away nicely, they should put their work away in their folders, or hand it to the teacher. THEY SHOULD COMPLETE THEIR WORK. They should GO TO CLASS. I expect a lot from my students even though they all have disabilities, but I also give them the materials and the strength to succeed. I give them all I can give, and I've given them all I can without just doing it for them. Which is what I dont want. Apparently, I need to reevaluate things, because right now they are not working.
>>I explained to my students that I come home and I get in bed at 7 because I am so tired from nagging them all day. I told them how I hate lecturing them, and I am sure they hate me doing it too, but COME ON. They need to put in the effort. I'm tired of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment