>>Much has happened. I wanted to blog through most of it, but our internet has been out for a week. I also did not sleep well for 5 days in a row, which is really not like me. I am the type that can sleep through anything. Lights on, Tv going, cold, hot, I can always sleep. So it's always weird when I can't. It was good to get off the computer, and back to reading some books. It helped get me back on schedule.
>>My students have switched into the new SDC class, (only 4 of them) and we are still having issues with some of them. We are still getting the hang of it. but, it is amazing what 4 students does. Losing 4 of my most needy students has given me some sense of sanity. It's been good for me to let some things go, and let someone else handle stuff.
>>I had a rather large melt down friday when i got home because I am so sick of dealing with so many babies. There are so many things I have to remember daily, and nobody can seem to remember to handle their shit, (excuse me.. this includes adults as well) It's so frustrating. I can only remember so much! It's so frustrating. People need to grow up and act their age. this includes many people. I really really try hard to be hard working and handle everything, but I cant. And its hard to be yelled at about something when I do so much.
Now that the internet is back I will be updating more.
Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteNo kidding! I feel frustrated like that sometimes--no matter where I am: home, school, church. What I try to remember is when people are upset, there's usually more happening on their end than I am aware of. And then, some people are just selfish, in which case, there isn't much you can do.
ReplyDeleteWorking still beats school, though, right? :)
hah yes! and thank you to both of you! :)
ReplyDelete