>>Apparently I got nominated for an award.. It's for "teachers who make a difference". I am actually not sure what it really means, but I believe you are nominated and then you get an award. It isnt really a competition it is just an area to recognize good teachers in our county. I was the only teacher nominated from my school and it is quiet a complement. It makes me proud that my hard work is recognized. But, it also makes me proud to know that I am good at what I do.
Nice work. Always nice to know that you are doing well. Even better when other people notice too. Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteJarom
Congratulations. That's something to be very proud of.
ReplyDelete- Melissa
that's awesome Chels! Congrats. I think when you get back from break you should write down some of the really funny things your kids say and share here. I could use a good laugh.
ReplyDelete