Thursday, May 5, 2011

Funny Quotes

>>
Marcus: Did you know, that when you call someone gay, then you are actually really gay yourself?
Steve: uhm.. what?!

--

Carl: Is your "friend" coming today?!
You know.. your "Friend" that guy "friend" (while he was doing quotes in the air)
You know the "friend" that Jaime thinks isn't good enough for you?!

--
(this was from yesterday but it is what the above quote is regarding)
Jamie: I dont think your boyfriend is good enough for you! I dont think he treats you right!
Me: What? What are you talking about?
Jamie: he doesn't treat you like a lady, and you deserve to be treated like a lady!
Me: Who says he doesn't?!
Jamie: I just know. I know he doesn't.

---
(to one of my aides, she told me about it later)
Jamie: That girl who was all up in your face. you know Carl, that girl is just a rubber ducky.. you should go get her.
Aide: What? what is that?
Jamie: you know, a rubber ducky. When a girl leans over, and her boobs are just spilling out of her shirt, and you have like wade through them because they are all up in your face.
Aide: okay! enough of that!

--

Yes.. welcome to middle school.

1 comment: