>>Three days left. Tomorrow is our last full day really, Wednesday are picnics, and thursday is a half day with graduation at night. Jamie's uncle who has custody came into class this morning to full me in with the plan, but also to express how amazing I am. He said how he def. could not have survived this year without me, and I have been amazing. He asked me if this was a new career for me, and I said yes it's my first year, and he made a comment about how easy it must be for me to get emotionally attached. I care a lot about Jamie, and we have been through way to much this year, but I felt like it was cheapened when he made that comment. (does that make sense?) LIke, oh, if I had been a teacher long, maybe I would have gone to court with him while he was getting taken away from his mom? Or maybe I wouldnt have taken him out so many times when he was at the children's shelter over christmas vacation? I'm not sure what he meant. But, it meant a lot for him to acknowledge how much we've done and helped with jamie this year. He said that Jamie may not be coming back this year, which is really really sad for me, but prob for the best. I do not know what to think.
Quotes:
Sam: (while looking through the yearbook) I don't really like that girl. I just wanna fix her face.
--
Carl: I swear he has a swat sign on his wall (he meant swastika)
--
Aide: Why would you cheat at this game! You cant grab whatever card you want! You have to take the top...
Carl: (while he is taking out his phone) Hold on.. let me record this.
No comments:
Post a Comment