Saturday, October 8, 2011

Apologies

>>I think sometimes I blog in anger. I mean, I KNOW sometimes I blog in anger. In sadness. In extreme stress. It's mostly because I want to blog exactly how I am feeling at any given moment, and I like not editing myself. But, then sometimes I go back and reread and it looks like a pity party. It looks like I am trying to make people feel badly for me. I am not. I really love my job. I love my students. But, I'm tired of politics involved with EVERYTHING I do. I am tired that I learned on thursday that my I.A. is changing AGAIN. I am tired of investing time and energy into these people only to have my director CHANGE on me again. It's not easy to invite someone into my classroom, introduce them to myself, my life, my students, my curriculum, only to have things change. Usually it is not their fault, but it's tiring. So, now I have entered a place of indifference. Which I hate. I just look at the situation like.. "eh, whatever". I don't like feeling this way, but the course this year has taken has lead me to this point. My student's have taken on the same feeling, and that's not fair. Many of their lives are in constant turmoil, and school has to be a place of consistency and order. They thrive on this, and right now they are not feeling that way. But, what can I do? I can put on a happy face, and deal with it. Even though inside I just want to scream, or give up, or cry. That is not an option.

>>So, again I apologize for dramatic blog posts. I like to post in the moment in order to accurately display how I am feeling. But, then I regret it when I see the comments. I promise funny stories and quotes will come soon. I am trying to find the fun again. Thank you for sticking through the crap. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment