>>I had a emergency happen yesterday. It is SO hard for me to miss work, because I know how hard it is for my students to have a sub, let alone on a monday morning, let alone without warning. I did it anyways yesterday. Apparently A LOT of stuff happened yesterday that I wasn't aware of, but I am glad I was not. The sub/"witch-aide" just handled it. They dealt with it. And then Witch-aide brought me lunch today. That was beyond unnecessary but really appreciated. I feel cared about, and loved. It was nice to come back to that. But, I will never be absent again without warning. ACK.
>> One of my students got in trouble today because he was telling girls he was going to "rape them". This is in NO WAY okay. He was saying it because he knew it was horrible and awful but he wanted a rise/attention from the girls. I told him mom, and she just said, " oh I don't think he knows what that means" UH! I HOPE NOT. He ended up doing it AGAIN, so he got in major trouble because that is not safe or okay to say. Update on this later when I know more.
Quote:
Sam: AH! It feels liked my bone was removed! wait.. I mean it feels like ants are in the flesh of my leg!
It's hard to be gone from your students, that's for sure. Hope Ari is doing better.
ReplyDelete