>>My huge stash of papers is getting smaller and smaller! I am very proud of myself. Things are slowly feeling normal again. I'm getting back into the swing my students are doing well, it's nice.
My school is starting a new type of special day class. Its for more behavior problem students, so some of my students will end up there. The teacher started last week but his classroom as not been ready, so he has been helping out in my class. I always get nervous with new adults in my classroom. I feel like they are there to watch me, and it makes me feel nervous. He's been really great and helpful and all that. Then, i get worried about him taking my job. That sounds so weird. But, last year the teacher was fired without much notice. I actually came into the picture and went to observe the classroom before he was let go. So, it makes me nervous that they would do that to me. Ack!
I guess I'm just freaking. Thats it. :)
Glad the stack of papers is dwindling and that you have a new helper. Hopefully his classroom will be ready soon. And although it always made me nervous when other people watched me in the classroom too, I'm sure you do just fine.
ReplyDelete