>>I called my kids a bunch of creeps today. Then, I caught a bunch of them discussing shaving their underparts. Disturbing. I swear I am a good teacher. :)
>>I also know I am destined to be a teacher because of what happened after school today. I found out I have 75 dollars to spend from PTC. So I am trying to spend it before the end of the year. I went to Staples and it was the most amazing thing. I bought binders, paperclips, post-its, and pens. It was AMAZING! i am such a teacher. I love new school supplies :)
Quotes:
Marcus: Why would she save a booger? SHES A LADY!
--
Jamie: And then they wrote on myspace "He had sex with hannah montana! so I had to delete my account"
Marcus: You dont have to say that! Just say he bing-bonged her!
Wow! Your class sure is an interesting place, but so sad that kids are exposed to so much at their young age. I love your writing.
ReplyDeletethanks! It really is pretty crazy. They have absolutely no filters, I am not sure whether this is because they have disabilities, or it is just how kids are today. Most of the time I just stare at them in disbelief, because I am just in awe with what they know about.
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading! :)