I know I mentioned a new student in my last post. Ahhhh he started yesterday. And he's proving to be difficult. It's so hard to have someone come in and mess up the good relationship my students have with me and one another. While dealing with his dispectful attitude and I turned to continue working with nick and he replied "hey.. At least it is only 10 days and not the whole year" kids are so on top of it.
I feel badly. I hold no love for this student at the moment. I know if I had him for a whole year it would be different, but when on the second day you're in my class you are calling me a bitch and my students care about me enough to come tell me then you are not good for the juju in my room. We will survive and I will kill him with kindness and hope that I can win him over in the next 10 days.
Hopefully he'll come around. Good luck with the last few days of school.
ReplyDelete